Skip to Main Content
Exhibition: March 20-April 11, 2020
HIGH ARTS SHOWCASE XVI
- Open to current JOURNEY partner school students in grades 11 and 12
- Students are preselected by their teachers
- Up to 7 works, including no more than two sculptures, per district will be accepted
- Entries must be original to entrant
- Framed entries require hanging wire
- Submission materials cannot be returned
- No work should exceed 36 inches in any direction. Standing work cannot be higher than 72 inches. Video should not exceed 50 MB in size.
LIABILITY AND INSURANCE
- Works are insured while in the possession of the Huntington Arts Council
- HAC waives commission on works sold
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schools may register online at www.huntingtonarts.org (preferred method).
- Download registration form from website. Mail to Huntington Arts Council, 213 Main St., Huntington, NY 11746.