Juror - Andrea Cote
Deadline - December 20, 2021
The Huntington Arts Council invites artists to participate in
All artists and all media.
Entries must be original to entrant. Framed entries require hanging wire. Submission materials cannot be returned. Selected works are chosen by the juror. No more than two works per artist are selected.
Flat works - not to exceed 48 inches in any direction. Standing work - no higher than 72 inches. Video and Audio work - not to exceed 50mb file size and 10 minutes in duration.
- First three entries: Artist Circle Members $30, Non-members $40, Full-time Students $25, JOURNEY* Partner High School Students $15 (See school districts included below)
- Addt'l entries $5 ea.
- *JOURNEY Partner High School (Districts Included 2020-2021 School Year): Cold Spring Harbor CSD , Commack UFSD, Harborfields CSD, Huntington UFSD, Kings Park CSD, Northport-East Northport USFD, Plainview-Old Bethpage CSD, South Huntington UFSD
No more than two works per artist will be selected. Submitters will receive an email notification.
The Huntington Arts Council retains a 25% commission on all work sold.
Liability and Insurance
All works are insured while in the possession of the Huntington Arts Council.
- Submissions Due: December 20, 2021
- Email Acceptance: January 12, 2022
- Reception: TBD
- Show Runs: February 4 - March 12, 2022
- Pick Up: March 14, 2022
- Digital Submissions only - digital images must be no larger than 7mb (300 dpi, 2400 pixels on the longest side.) *Work title and/or work file name must not contain your name in order to maintain anonymity for the juror.
- Click here to download the paper prospectus.
*For student entries where the school district has approved and confirmed to pay the entry fee, use this link to enter - Student Entry Form for Approved School District Payments. Email student artwork image(s) to email@example.com.
For more information on this exhibition, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to obtain Artist Membership, please click here!
Technical difficulties? Please contact Submittable at 855-467-8264.