ENTER STUDENT NAMES
Tulip Festival, School Art Contest
*You must have completed step 1, teacher registration, prior to submitting student names. This form must be completed prior to dropping off artwork.
- Only Township of Huntington teachers and their students are eligible to enter
- Grades 3 through 8
- Students cannot register independently of their teacher
- Artworks are selected by a jury that is comprised of artists and professionals
- Artwork must be 9x12, without a mat
- Must be two-dimensional
- Students are encouraged to interpret and personally reflect on the theme
- Teacher registration - Feb. 7, 2020
- Artwork Delivery - postmarked by March 2, 2020 or hand delivered by March 20, 2020 to Huntington Arts Council, 213 Main Street, Huntington, NY 11743
- Reception and Awards - May 1, 2020 at Heckscher Museum
Reproductions of winning works will be displayed at the Heckscher Museum of Art during the reception and at the Tulip Festival. The Tulip Festival will be on Sunday, May 3rd 2020 at Heckscher Park Huntington NY.